Nowadays, people always pay attention to the problem of sewage discharge. Sewage also directly affects our living environment and ecological environment. With the development of sewage treatment manufacturing industry, domestic sewage treatment equipment has been recognized by more people, but in the procurement of domestic sewage treatment equipment. How much does a domestic sewage treatment equipment cost? What problems should we pay attention to?
Price factors of domestic sewage treatment equipment:
1. Regardless of the technology and material used in domestic sewage treatment equipment, the treated water quality must meet the national discharge requirements.
2. Equipment availability and safety: The application technology of domestic sewage treatment equipment should be easy to operate, safe and reliable to operate;
3. the operation cost of equipment is low: at present, the sewage treatment in our country is mainly concentrated in cities, and rural sewage treatment is relatively backward. On the one hand, because the cost of domestic sewage treatment equipment is too high, even if there are sewage treatment projects, the local people can not afford it, but it is still meaningless without domestic sewage treatment equipment;
4. Convenient management: The operation of domestic sewage treatment equipment also needs certain technology. At present, professionals are required to operate and manage. However, due to the shortage of professional operators and managers, it is necessary to select those equipment management and maintenance. It is easy to operate and manage. If the technical requirements for the management of the selected equipment are relatively high and exceed the ability of the equipment technical management personnel, we can not achieve the desired results.
5. after sales technical support: This is also very important. Quality after-sales service can help better use of domestic sewage treatment equipment.
6. The maintenance time of domestic sewage treatment equipment is calculated according to the use time. Clean every 6 months after use. This is the same as skin care for women. Regular cleaning and maintenance can achieve good maintenance.
7. Replacement of filter element and filter element requires equipment to be carried out once to two years every year.
8. Cleaning problems, domestic sewage treatment equipment cleaning, equipment cleaning through some cleaning equipment, regular cleaning equipment can strengthen the protection of equipment filters.
9. You can often wipe the equipment with alkaline reagents. The alkaline reagent can neutralize some acidic impurities, improve the water purification effect, and prolong the service life of the equipment.
10. Discharge parts regularly. These components refer to filters, isolation belts, etc. Regular cleaning can avoid clogging and ensure smooth flow of sewage.
11. Adding lubricating oil in time can improve the operation efficiency of the equipment. The sensitive response of the equipment can reduce the possibility of friction and suspension, and prolong the service life of the equipment.
The price of equipment usually ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. It reminds us that when we purchase, we only need to care about price and specifications, ignore the performance and quality of products, and after-sale problems, which is also the most critical purchase point.
In past cases, there have been many such failures. Enterprises pay too much attention to the price of equipment to buy low-cost equipment, so that domestic sewage treatment equipment can not effectively solve the problem of sewage discharge, and equipment maintenance is often damaged, short service life, sewage does not meet regional or industry standards after treatment, which needs to be avoided as far as possible.