Solar sewage treatment equipment uses solar photovoltaic panels to convert solar energy into electricity for sewage treatment. When the battery is fully charged, even if it rains for seven consecutive days, it can ensure the normal operation of sewage treatment. The original turbid wastewater becomes very clear after the system has undergone many procedures, such as sewage collection by pipeline, anaerobic biological treatment, contact oxidation, sedimentation and discharge up to the standard. The treated sewage can be reused for irrigation, while the organic sediment in the sedimentation tank can be put into the composting field, and the compost can be reused as organic fertilizer after maturation.
Solar energy sewage treatment equipment put into use, but also for our more reasonable treatment of sewage provides help. Compared with ordinary sewage treatment equipment, the application of solar energy sewage treatment equipment has more advantages. It is mainly reflected in the following aspects.
1. All the energy supply in operation comes from sunlight, and the operation cost is almost zero, without any electricity charges.
2. The equipment is buried under the ground to save land. At the same time, the ground can be afforested and beautified.
3. There is no need for special guards, just periodic inspection and inspection every week.
4. It has strong adaptability to the change of water quantity in operation. It can adjust automatically according to the change of water inflow to ensure the normal operation of the whole equipment.
5. It will not cause secondary pollution, noise-free, ozone-free and purified water quality will not cause harm to the environment.
6. Sludge production is small, and sediment is usually collected once every two years. There is no ozone pollution in the process of cleaning and transporting sediments, which can be used as high quality soil for plant cultivation.
7. The purified water can reach the standard of landscape water quality and can be reused for greening, toilet flushing, artificial lake and other places.
8. Solar energy sewage treatment equipment can be applied to the treatment of domestic sewage such as residential quarters, villas, scenic spots, small towns, rural reconstruction and so on.
Solar energy sewage treatment equipment solves the inconvenience of conventional micro-power treatment technology, which requires electricity and professional operation and maintenance personnel to operate and manage. It solves the shortcomings of wetland treatment technology such as large area, strong seasonality and large investment in vegetation maintenance. It also solves the problems of poor effluent quality, poor removal of nitrogen and phosphorus, and bad odor of non-power treatment technology. Therefore, solar sewage treatment equipment will become the trend of rural development in the future.